Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Family

Isn't this LO sketch adorable?  I know I saw this in a magazine or something as it stuck in my head.  I love the big notepaper circle as a background.  As you can see my style is usually very CAS.  I usually add things and then take them away as I really like my photos to be center stage (not that I'm a photographer by any means).  Those birds are vinyl rubons - love those!!!! I picked these up at a craft yard sale but....why I never thought to cut things out in vinyl with my cricut and use them as embellies for scrapbook pages is beyond me. Now I know......so look for more of that sort of thing from me.  Again these pictures were taken back in 2000 and I'm just now scrapping them.  Having a little one in the house again has made me more of a home body so I use nap time and quiet evening time to catch up on my crafting.  Whereas before I got so involved in volunteering with PTA and OSC, etc. that I found myself running all day long.  It has been nice to slow down and go back and revisit these pictures and scrap them!  Hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment