Sunday, May 16, 2010

Ahoy Matey!



We are so happy over at Sew Many Cards to have Elizabeth Pujalka from Soft Pencil as our sponsor this week.  She has graciously donated a $15 voucher to her store for this week's challenge winner so if you haven't already made your project then come on and join us....not only could you win some wonderful SMC images but  you can also win some Soft Pencil ones as well!  Don't forget SMC has a free image every Friday so hop on over and pick up this week's to get your collection started!  Elizabeth was gracious enough to give SMC design team members some of her wonderful images to work with and I was lucky enough to get to play with this cute image called Sweet Pirate (isn't that the perfect name for him?).  You can purchase it here.  He was so fun to work with....love that fun bandana!  I used some of my SU Rockabilly design paper (that cool black satin stripe is just the back of the red).....I believe that this is one of the packs on sale in their clearance section now....it's worth checking by your SU demos site and looking at all the cool stuff on clearance right now.  Anywho....I made the sentiment on my computer and just printed it out and then cut it with my nesties...the same set I used on the image...added some ribbon and buttons and I was done.  Here are the copics I used:

2 comments:

  1. Oh Kim this I love what gorgeous papers/colours loving that ribbon and the image is super cute you have done a great job here.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness...so cute!! Love all the detail & love you put into this!

    ReplyDelete