Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The Cutting Cafe Cute Critters!

I am so excited to get to work with Regina Easter's Cute Critters from The Cutting Cafe.  Regina is phenomenal!!!  I am always amazed at what she and her DT put together.  If you are every in need of motivation, be sure to check out her blog(s).  This sweet bee image is from her Cute Critters set which you can purchase here.  You get tons of cute images and sentiments with this set!!  The patterned papers I used are from Making Memories (black/white) and October Afternoon (yellow dots from Farm Fresh ....love those papers...).  I only used copics Y32, Y35, YR21 and YR24.  I used my new Tim Holtz bracket dies to get the fancy edge on the bottom and then I used my largest "ticket square" nestie...that is not the proper name but I can't remember what the "real" name is.....I then used my SU ticket corner punch to make the yellow and black layers match up.  I added some SU glitter to my bee's wings and some ribbon I picked up at my local craft store.  I love that the sentiment is incorporated in this image so I was all set to go.  This card came together in minutes.  If you haven't already joined us at Sew Many Challenges for this week's Christmas project....come on and get ahead for the holidays and have some fun with us!  Not only could you win some awesome SMC images but Regina has also donated some Cutting Cafe sets as well!

2 comments:

  1. Wow Kim this is beautiful what a wonderful colour choice and just adore that image

    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, great job! What great papers to go with this image too!

    ReplyDelete