Friday, August 20, 2010

Echo Park A Walk in the Park

I picked up this cute set of papers from Crop Chocolate.  It is A Walk in the Park and it is made by Echo Park.  It is a fabulous kit and such an awesome price on Crop Chocolate!  Crop Chocolate has lots of deals going on everyday such as the Making Memories Slice for only $89.99.  If you aren't already shopping over there you really should check it out.  It isn't like the other daily deal sites as they have many different deals everyday AND you can put your items in a shopping cart (ala carte) so that you can bundle it all up and save on shipping!!!  Anywho pretty much everything came out of this kit except the buttons and the brown cardstock.  LOVE it!!!  Oh, by the way, I cut that cute little golf cart out on my cricut!  Hope you like it!  I'm entering it in a sketch contest over at UmWowStudio ....  wish me luck!  There are several sketches to choose from and the winner gets a gift certificate to Crop Chocolate!!!  Come on over and join in the fun!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, what a fun layout! I love the pictures... and the way you put them in sequence.

    ReplyDelete