Saturday, September 25, 2010

Creative Scrappers Sketch #122

I decided to join in the sketch challenge over at Creative Scrappers this week and this is what I came up with.  I used papers from a couple of kits that I purchased recently at Crop Chocolate, the A Walk in the Park and Happy Halloween kits by Echo Park.    If you haven't heard of Crop Chocolate before you really should go check it out....and remember they are our sponsor this week at SMC so you could win a $25 credit to their site.  You can read more about Crop Chocolate and our challenge this week in my post below.

1 comment:

  1. Awwww so cute!!! The pictures are adorable! Love how you done the journaling! Ryan is so cute running through the pumpkins. Those were the days huh? lol Really like the fiber wrapped around your page! Very nice girl!!

    ReplyDelete