Sunday, October 3, 2010

Halloween 1999

Here is another layout I made using the Happy Halloween kit by Echo Park.  I'm just loving these papers!!!  All the papers except the cardstock are from this kit as well as the haunted house and the 1999.  The rubons, decorative pin and the kit all came from Crop Chocolate.  If you aren't familiar with this site, be sure to read my posts below for more info and check it out.  You'll be glad you did.  They've been posting some beautiful Christmas kits already!  I'm so proud of myself on this layout as I didn't follow a sketch but it came together pretty quickly as I knew the papers I wanted to use and they are all from the same kit so they color coordinated already!  I used my cute Halloween seal stamp from Catslife Press again on this layout.  I love round stamps!!! 

1 comment: