Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Rodeo

For this layout, I used Creative Scrappers Sketch #126 which you can find here.  What a wonderful inspiration this site is!!!  I've had these papers in my stash for a while so I can't even tell you what they are but I love doing western themed pages!  I made another of the "pleated flowers" and then I cut some stars out of some jeans one of the boys had outgrown.  That "saddle up" stamp is from a Unity stamp set.  These pictures are from back in 2001 while we were stationed in Germany and we went to this rodeo on one of the military bases there.  It was so much fun!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Page Kim. I just started my blog, but don't know how to add a slide show with all the poictures...Can you help? I met you at Best buy in Pearl Harbor and got your last cricut with the Gypsy. My husband is in the Coast Guard. I hope you still remember me :)
    http://kedwardsdesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete