Monday, January 10, 2011

Welcome Baby!

I had so much fun getting back in my craft room!!!  I needed a baby card and I really wanted to make one using this card as my motivation.  I love Laurie's style!  This sweet image is from Elizabeth O Dulemba.  She is a wonderful illustrator who has tons of sweet images over on her site.  I used my copics to color...sorry I didn't take a picture of the colors I used before I put them away.  I believe the pinks are RV21 and RV23 with a brighter one thrown in.  I used papers from October Afternoon's Ducks in a Row backed with some SU cardstock and then an off brand lighter weight cardstock for the top two images as the SU cardstock is a little thick for my border punch.  This border punch is a MS punch and I think it is called crowns....it is a punch around the page set.  I added some ribbon from my stash with a cute yellow button adorned with a silver charm (Walmart...I think).  Hope you enjoy and have an awesome Monday!

1 comment: