Saturday, February 19, 2011

Hawaiiana

Ryan and Logan were lucky enough to get to complete the Hawaiiana Merit Badge while at Summer Camp last year.  They learned so much about the Hawaiian culture and customs.  I used the Life's a Beach Cricut cartridge fo rmost of the cuts on this one.  The grass was made with my Martha Stewart fringe scissors and I used the Tim Holtz ticket die and the Stampology ticketed stamps for the red ticket.  Don't you love it when stamps and dies fit perfectly together!!!  I used lots of Tim Holtz distress inks to give the trees and leaves dimension.  I printed the Hawaiiana merit badge from the Scout site and cut it out with my nestabilities. 

3 comments:

  1. I love this LO. So fun and bright. Great photos as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun layout. Love the palm trees......... and great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mom took me to Hawaii for my graduation presant! That was 30 years ago, I would love to go back! It is beautiful there, it is a dream! Love what you did with these pages! Are you on Facebook??? If so here is my page friend me! http://www.facebook.com/#!/Craftyscrapper
    We are on CUC together!

    ReplyDelete