Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Sailing Home


I apologize for being absent!  I've been super busy this spring/summer.  Right now I'm camping and stamping...LOL!  Just wanted to share this card I made with the new Sailing Home stamp set.  There are so many fun images in this set and I can't wait to play with the rest!  There are also Smooth Sailing dies that coordinate with this set.  If you look closely you will see a ship's wheel tucked behind the sentiment which also happens to be cut from a die in this set.  If you are interested in both be sure to order it as the Sailing Home Bundle as you will save 10%!  That beautiful patterned paper is from the Come Sail Away Designer Series Paper and it is gorgeous!!!  I used one of the stamps on crumb cake paper to make the background image with the birds.  That is always a fun easy way to create your own patterned paper!  The whole month of July are Bonus Days with Stampin Up and that means that for every $50 you spend in product from July 1st to 31st you get a certificate for $5 to spend August 1st through August 31st.  Win!  Win!!

As always, please let me know if you have any questions and Happy Crafting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment