Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Craft Us Crazy & The Cutting Cafe

Isn't this the cutest little sweetie?!!  Regina Easter over at The Cutting Cafe is our sponsor for Craft Us Crazy for the whole month of May!  This cutie is named Everyday Ruby J and you can purchase her here.  I used some paper I've had in my stash from way back when I first started scrapbooking for this project.  I paper pieced her dress .... yes I actually used my scissors...I know I've almost forgotten how to do that.  I did use my nestabilities to cut out the image bases though.  Here is a little bit about The Cutting Cafe:

Hello my name is Regina Easter. I have 4 wonderful children and an awesome supportive husband. I have for as long as I can remember loved all the aspects of creating things with paper and drawing. So it was only fitting that I decided to open up The Cutting Cafe' and I am loving every bit of this new venture. The Cutting Cafe' offers affordable Printable Stamps and Cutting Files. The Cutting Files which are basically just like templates are files that you Print out using your home printer, Cut, Assemble and then Embellish.....Very Easy.....The Cutting Files also come in the format where you can cut out the files using some of the latest Machine Cutters like the Pazzles Inspiration and Bosskut Gazelle. The Printable Stamps are just that, images that are sent to you through email that you print out using your home printer. After the images are printed out, you can just color them in like you would any other stamped imaged...One great thing about the Printable Stamps and Cutting Files is that you no longer have to worry about finding space to store all of your stamps....You can keep them all in a folder in your computer and use over and over again.

1 comment:

  1. aww she is a cutie . love the colours in your card
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete