Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Eagle Scout Centerpieces

Here is one of the centerpieces I made for Ryan's Eagle Court of Honor.  I used my cricut to cut the stars.  You can see that this is after being hauled back and forth as the ribbon around the neck of it is a little skewed but I forgot to take any photos beforehand.  I just take a ball canning jar and filled it with red shredded filler and then added my layered stars, flags and flowers on little skewer sticks.  I printed the emblem off the internet and matted it on blue/white and red ovals and added some gingham ribbon.

3 comments:

  1. Cute centerpeices Kim, these would work for the 4th of July also. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these. Simple yet gets the message across. Anybody can make these! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these and am getting ready to make them for my son's court of honor. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete