Monday, July 30, 2012

My "Scrappy Space"

I've been waiting to post pictures of my new scrapbook space until it is all nice and clean....well that doesn't happen that often so I decided this afternoon I should just go ahead and post pictures as this is what it looks like in real life.  It is actually fairly clean right now..I just picked up after a friend of mine and I made birthday invitations.  We are a military family so this is temporary but I'm feeling so blessed to have this space while I am here!



This is the view from the living room looking in...I have these wonderful louvered doors I can close if it is too messy.  We are in an old historic home with these really neat old windows!  Love them!



This side is a mixture of my craft stuff and the boy's school desks. 



The only downfall to having all these beautiful windows is that I don't have much wall space for any larger cabinetry so I did take advantage of these two spaces behind the doors going into the living room.  You can't really see in the photos but there is an entry to the right by the small cabinet with the ink carousel on top that leads into the kitchen.  I've crafted in various places..like my laundry room at one duty station, closets, etc. so I'm so happy to have this large bright place to scrapbook in.  I will surely miss it when we have to leave but I'm going to enjoy it all I can while we are here!






13 comments:

  1. WOW, you are one lucky woman...it's gorgeous...Sheree (Downunder)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would never come out of here!!!
    Your space is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those windows--such great lighting! Your room is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful space! It's so neat and well-organized, too. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a very beautiful space to create in!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful room. It must be so nice to have all of those windows and natural light. Love the black and white colors and patterns you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful space!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com
    cccscraproom@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I ditto what Cindy said!!.. Love that..

    ReplyDelete
  9. one thing though... I would be upset with no wall space..

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW Kim, I am in love with your space! The decor is great and those windows are wonderful! You can invite me over anytime to crop, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Kim, your craft room is beautiful. Very bright and well organized. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW, I love your craft room! Its so bright and cheerful. very organized.

    ReplyDelete