Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Thank You


WOW!  What a great week we had last week at Vacation Bible School.  I was doing crafts and it was so fun!  We  had almost 200 kids at our school!  What a blessing!  I truly meant to spend the afternoons getting my blog caught up but just came home too tired!  I promise to try to get more projects posted from now on.  This a card I made for some of the people that helped me during VBS.  I took beautiful soft suede cardstock and added some linen cardstock for that soft touch.  I saw the pennant and cupcake punches used to make an ice cream cone on pinterest and just had to try that!  The colors of ice cream are from an old variety pack I had so I can't tell you for sure the name of those colors...sorry!  I was trying to use up so me of my "stash".  The sentiment stamps are from Fabulous Phrases!  Loving that set!  I looked at it several times but finally just recently ordered it and I'm so glad I did!  Hope  you like it!

Don't forget about the hostess special that is still going on through the end of July!  If you have an order of $450 you get $115 in hostess dollars to spend however you want plus you still get any half price items you qualify for also!!!  So...gather those friends up and combine your orders into a catalog party and there you go!  Lots of free stuff!!!  PLUS you still have a few more days to get the Reason to Smile stamp set for only $5!  This stamp set is only available the month of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment