Saturday, March 30, 2013

Sweet Easter Bunny



Aren't these sweet?  My daughter is so excited about Easter so I'm putting these out for her and the boys to find at breakfast in the morning as a sort of pre-Easter surprise.  At least it spaces the candy out a little...LOL!  These are so easy to make....just lots of ovals....Stampin Up's Oval Framelits make it so much easier!  You can mass produce these pretty quickly!  My ovals are a little "fatter" than the SU set...I think I'm going to have to order a set off the SU ones!  As usual for me I can't take credit for this cute idea...I saw it on the Stampin Up Blog here and on pinterest.  You can probably see some of the candy peeking out the back.....there is actually a little box on the back.  Here are a couple of close-ups:
 

 
If you thought about signing up to become a demonstrator during Sale-A-Bration to take advantage of the special, but didn't get around to it then you are in luck!  Stampin Up has extended the sign up special of $156 in product of your choosing for only $99 including free shipping plus all the business materials you will need to get started.  Remember you ccan sign up as a hobbyist also.  You can find more information here and I'm always available if you have questions or would like more information....just click the email me button on my sidebar.  I check my email several times a day so I'll be sure to get right back to you.  This special has only been extended to March 31 so you only have a couple of days to take advantage of this!  I'm thinking what a wonderful Easter present to yourself!


No comments:

Post a Comment