Saturday, March 16, 2013

Carrot Treats!

 
Can you believe it is almost Easter?!  I was so busy prepping for the baby shower that I sooo lost track of time! Can you believe I didn't take photos of most of the baby shower decor?  I think one of my friends did so I'll ask so I can post some of it on my blog...LOL!  Anywho....I wanted to make some treats for my daughter to take to preschool and my hubby to take to work so this is what I found.  Of course, again....I can't take credit....I've seen them several times before but this is where I found a wonderful tutorial...here.  These are so easy to make!!!  I used a scallop circle punch, 1 3/8 circle punch, word window punch and the modern label punches to make my sentiment.  The Happy Easter is from Teeny Tiny Wishes.  Don't forget Sale-A-Bration is almost over...ends March 22 so only a few more days to take advantage of some amaziing freebies!!!  For every $50 you spend you get to pick something for FREE from the Sale-A-Bration items!!!  Also....My Paper Pumpkin is in full swing....I received my notice that my kit has shipped!!!  If you want to join in you must sign up before the 10th of April to get your welcome kit and then you will receive an amazing kit each month and it is only $19.95 shipping included.  The kit will include everything you need to make a project or projects except adhesive.  Your welcome kit even includes a free acrylic block!!!  I'd love it if you join and if you would be so kind to designate me as your demonstrator.  You can sign up here.  

No comments:

Post a Comment