Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Baby Shower Invites


I'm getting ready to cohost a baby shower and when I saw these cute onsies on pinterest I knew I had to try them!  There is a great tutorial here .  Love how easy these are to make!  I used MDS to print out that sweet polka dot patterned paper...yeah!!!  I'm getting a little more comfortable with the digital side of things....not much but a little...LOL!  The hardest part was getting the wording lined up so that it was all in place once I made my cuts and punches.   I can't believe it has been almost 20 days since I posted....so sorry!  I've been so busy getting scrapbook pages prepped for this baby shower that I've lost track of time.  One of our "games" is going to be putting together srapbook pages so our expectant mother will have a book all ready to go to keep track of all those "firsts". 


No comments:

Post a Comment