Saturday, February 2, 2013

Nursery Volunteer Reminder


 
A friend of mine asked me to come up with a 2 part nursery volunteer reminder.  I found that the scalloped tag of the Two Tags Die fits in the Petite Pocket Bigz XL Die beautifully when I cut the flap off.  I stamped one of the doilies from Delicate Doilies on crumb cake and punched it out with the 1 3/4 Scalloped Circle.  The pink heart is from a retired SU punch, however, that sweet little red glittery one was made by using the Small Heart punch and the absolutely gorgeous Red Glimmer Paper.  I then just used my Crop a Dile to punch a hole in the top and threaded some white satin ribbon through and tied it off with baker's twine!  So the volunteer will take the tag home as a reminder and then complete the information on the petite pocket so that our coordinator has all the contact information.  Hope you are having a wonderful weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment