Sunday, February 3, 2013

Pool Party Valentine

 
Isn't this fun?!  I saw this on pinterest and couldn't wait to make my version of it.  I never would have put the pool party and read red together but I LOVE it!  I started by punching a heart with the Full Heart Punch in the lower right corner of my card base and then in the gorgeous Red Glimmer paper.  I love the depth of this technique....you have the "window" in the front and then you open it up and you still get to enjoy that beautiful glittery heart on the inside.   I didn't have the Hearts a Flutter bundle yet which is what was used in the pinterest inspiration, however, it is now on it's way to me!!!  I didn't think I NEEDED it....LOL....but I have seen so many cute things made with it that I had to cave....plus I added a few small things and then I had enough to get my choice of a Sale-a-Bration item FREE!!  Anywho....I used a retired set called I Heart Hearts on my card.  I also used That's the Ticket from the spring catalog...I knew I NEEDED that one when I saw it.....something about tickets!  It coordinates beautifully with the Ticket Duo Punch....LOVE it when everything works together and I don't have to cut anything by hand...LOL!   I'm not sure how well you can see in the photo but I added some Pearl Jewels to just give it that extra something.....LOVE it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment