Monday, February 4, 2013

Feeling Sentimental

 
Isn't Sale-a-Bration fun?  These cards are made using the Feeling Sentimental and Vintage Verses stamp sets....both available for FREE!  You get to choose one item for free out of the Sale-a-Bration flier for every $50 you spend on Stampin Up products!!!  If you don't have the Sale-a-Bration flier and/or the new Spring Catalog....please let me know and I'll get them to you.  I saw this inspiration on pinterest here and I had to make it!  If you haven't joined pinterest....you must check it out!  So many cool ideas on there you will never be without some inspiration!  I haven't even had to look for my mojo as I can't keep up with all the neat projects that I've found there that I just have to make...LOL!  On one of these cards I used the Sycamore Street designer paper and the other I just used a sheet of old dictionary paper.  On both of these I used that gorgeous Crochet Trim and some Linen Thread!  I also used the Tiny Tags stamp set which coordinates with the Jewelry Tag punch .... you know how much I love not having to cut things by hand!

No comments:

Post a Comment