Monday, April 22, 2013

Sweet Butterflies!

 
This was another fun card to make!  I found it on pinterest and couldn't wait to make it!  You can check out the "original" here.  I used the largest butterfly from the Kindness Matters stamp set and colored them with the awesome Stampin Up Watercolor Pencils (so sorry to see them go).  I used the negative space from the 1" Square Punch to sponge some crumb cake ink to give the butterflies a little background.  I then punched them out with the Postage Stamp Punch.  After that I placed them on tag made from the Two Tags Bigz Die.  That beautiful texture was made using the Fancy Fan Embossing Folder......LOVE that!!!  That gorgeous polka dot paper is from the Polka Dot Parade Designer Paper......LOVE that, too!!!!  The sweet sentiment is from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set.....if I could only have one sentiment set I think it would be this one....it covers almost everything!  Hope it isn't on the retirement list!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment