Sunday, April 21, 2013

Under the Sea!

 
 
Talk about a card fun to make....this one is actually super quick and easy but oh so fun to make and by the way my daughter has been playing with it .... I feel I can safely say it will be super fun for the recipient also!  I wish I could say that I had the idea for this one myself but alas I have to give credit to someone else...LOL!  Dawn from Dawn's Stamping Thoughts made this one and she gives a wonderful tutorial!!!  I'm not sure how much you can tell from the photo but it looks as if the seahorses are under water!  I used a small 3x4 ziploc type bag and put some hair gel in it....I love that it has bubbles in it!  My daughter loves feeling it and pushing the gel around with her finger to make the bubbles move.  I used the amazing By The Tide stamp set that is in the holiday mini....I so hope that this one doesn't retire!!! FYI....the SU retirement list comes out on the 24th of this month!!!  This card was made so easy by using the Ovals Collection Framelits.  I just used two sizes to make the frame around the image.

No comments:

Post a Comment