Thursday, October 1, 2009

World Card Making Day - October 3rd!


This Saturday, October, 3rd is World Card Making Day and we are celebrating over at Sew Many Cards by participating in the Paper Craft Planet blog hop!!!! Lots of prizes and challenges throughout the day. I have lots going on that day so I'll not be home much. Picking up inlaws on Friday at the airport and then hubby gets back on Saturday and we all start island hopping on Sunday! But....I will be checking in as I can and I am going to give you a heads up on what the Sew Many Cards challenge is going to be.....are you ready.....the challenge is to make a holiday card using a Sew Many Cards digi image, something with glitter (this can be shimmerz, glitter, stickles, glitter mists....), any kind of ribbon and 2 patterned papers. I'm giving you a heads up as.....each group's stop is only for an hour and Sew Many Cards' time is from 8pm to 8:59pm. Here is a link to our group over at Paper Craft Planet: http://www.papercraftplanet.com/group/sewmanycards Your projects are due by 10/4/09 at 12pm EST. Angela even has some freebies over at Sew Many Cards so be sure to go and check those out!

No comments:

Post a Comment