Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Practical Scrappers Decorative Scissors Challenge

Decorative Scissors? Say What? This week's challenge over at Practical Scrappers is to pull out those decorative scissors and use them on a project. Well, I don't know what possessed me to decide to do a background with them like this because I can barely cut a straight line with my nice big 12" paper cutter! After many tries I did finally get a few straight cuts so I could make this background and I think it turned out pretty cute. This image is just one of Angela's new Sewn Together designs over at Sew Many Cards and it just fit perfect! I wish I had used a light green for my little scallops but hindsight is 20-20. I thought this light violet would have a better contrast to my pink than it did but....I didn't have time to turn back as I needed to use this baby card right away. Hope you have an awesome day!

No comments:

Post a Comment