Friday, October 30, 2009

Sew Many Card Friday Freebie

Does this bear not make you want to squeeze him? I think this image is absolutely adorable (well all of Angela's images are but.....this one is the friday freebie). I used a sketch from www.scrapsketch.com (cardsketch 5) and I had to alter it a little as I couldn't get a nice large scalloped rectangle the size I wanted. The nice ladies over at the cricut chat message board gave me some info on that but I was too impatient to put my card together and I decided to just go with some scalloped edges. I don't think about pulling kraft out very much but I do like the look of it with these pastel colors. Hope you enjoy and be sure to go over to Sew Many Cards and save your copy of this adorable image!

4 comments:

  1. What a sweet card, Kim! That bear is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is precious! What an adorable image! Your coloring is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Kym! Your card is just lovely! the layout is awesome and your choice of dp just right! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice work Kim! Love what you did with this image!

    ReplyDelete