Saturday, September 22, 2012

Frankie Treat Bag



My daughter and I had so much fun last night making these super cute treat bags that the uber talented Chic N Scratch showed a while back.  You can see her awesome tutorial here.  This top note die is certainly versatile....love all the fun things you can do with it!  This project was super easy and super quick....just need the top note die and 2 different size circle punches (I used the 1" and the 3/4") and some cardstock and you are really good to go.  The "hair" I just free handed....super easy!  The eyelids and nose are just the 1" circle cut in half and inked around the edges.  I think Frankie is quite cute!  LOL!  Hope you will give making one of these a try!  I'm thinking a cute reindeer maybe for Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment