Saturday, September 1, 2012

Back to Spool Promotion

 
WOW!!!! Stampin Up is running an awesome promotion for the month of September!!!  For every $40 you spend on stampin up products you get to choose your favorite spool of stitched in color ribbon for FREE!!!!  So I know you are loving the new holiday catalog and have been busy making your wish list and checking it twice....so why not go ahead and place that order now while you can get an AMAZING extra!!!  This special offer makes those amazing stamps/framelit discounted combos even sweeter!!!  PLUS......I'm going to sweeten this promotion even more! I've been having so much fun with Stampin Up and am coming up on my 6 month anniversary....I know....I can't believe it has already been half of a year!  I'm very close to a promotion and I would love it if you would help me reach my goal this month!  I have an extra Toxic Treats stamp set coming my way with my most recent order and I'm going to give it away!  All you have to do to be entered in my drawing is to place an order through my Stampin Up website (there is a link on my sidebar to take you directly there) or you can just email me directly and I'll place your order for you.  I will place your name in my drawing one time for every $40 you spend!  I will draw a winner on October 1st so the winner will still have plenty of time to use it for this year's Halloween projects!
 

 
Stampin Up has also extended the amazing new demonstrator promotion until September 16 so if you have been considering joining Stampin Up this is just another great reason to do it now!  You can sign up here or email me if you have any questions at all! 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment