Monday, August 27, 2012

Toxic Treats Tag

 
 
I had so much fun playing with the Toxic Treats stamp set from the new holiday catalog this weekend.  I used the Two Tags die again and the sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes.  Only a few days left if you want to take advantage of the awesome new demonstrator promotion and get the awesome printer's tray kit along with your $125 worth of product for only $99 and free shipping!!!  Don't forget you can now choose whatever product you want in your kit!  Plus you will get your business essentials like catalogs and order forms, etc. included in that kit for free!  What's not to LOVE about that?!   Just a reminder of what that AWESOME kit looks like:
 
 
This promotion ends the end of August.  If you have any questions at all, please feel free to contact me and I'll be glad to help.  You can sign up right on my website here or email me and I'll be glad to help you through that process.  


No comments:

Post a Comment