Saturday, August 4, 2012

Ruffled Ribbon Share




Just a little picture if you've been thinking about this ribbon share....this ribbon is gorgeous and has soo much texture.   I'm including some coordinating brads and some matching sheer ribbon from the saleabration kits.  It is open until Monday but I had some that just came in with an order I received this week so I went ahead and made one up.  The ribbon share includes one yard of each of 5 colors as shown and is just $5 plus $2 shipping.  If you would like more than one share I will cut your ribbon consecutively so that you have one large piece instead of several one yard pieces.  It's a great way to have some of each color on hand without having to purchase a whole spool of each!  Just drop me an email by Monday August 6th if you want to be included in this share!

No comments:

Post a Comment