Monday, August 20, 2012

Christmas Tags



I was so happy to finally get some "play" time in my craft room this weekend.  I came up with a couple of tags I hope you will enjoy.  I'm so loving this new Ornament Keepsakes bundle which I used on the "to my friend" tag....that phrase comes from the Friendly Phrases stamp set.  The For You tag gets its sentiment from the Itty Bitty Banners stamp set and I used the coordinating Bitty Banners Framelits to cut it out.  The sweet "merry" tag was made using the Tiny Tags stamp set with the coordinating Jewelry Tag Punch.  That cute Christmas tree was made so quickly and easily by using the Pennant Punch....I just punched out 4 pennants, scored down the middle of each one and then adhered them back to back.  That cute polka dot paper comes from the designer series paper Be Of Good Cheer...so cute!!!  Oh and I almost forgot.....both of the tags are actually the same diecut....one is just folded up and I used the awesome Two Tags Bigz Die for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment