Thursday, September 13, 2012

Halloween Printer's Tray

 
Yeah!  I got my printer's tray project kit in the mail!  I had so much fun putting it together last night! All I need to do is get a cute photo of the kids to add to that open block!  I was putting together an order of goodies for my Mom for her birthday and it dawned on me why not gift her a demo kit!  She ended up getting even more goodies and I got a great price for them along with free shipping right to her home PLUS we both got a free printer's tray project kit!  SWEET!!  This special promotion ends Sept. 16 so if you have ever thought of signing up or if you just want to take advantage of an awesome deal now is the time!!!  You get to choose $125 worth of Stampin Up products for only $99 plus you get free shipping AND if you sign up before the Sept. 16th deadline you will get a printer's tray kit for FREE!  This kit comes with everything you need to make this project except the ink.  You will LOVE it!!!  The toxic treats stamp set is included as well as the papers, adhesive, ribbon, buttons, super cool glittery web die cut, rhinestones and baker's twine you will need to put this together plus you will have left overs!!!  Even if you just want to sign up for the discount....you can sign up now and enjoy the discount through December plus if your first order is $150 or more you will get an extra 10% discount in addition to the demonstrator's regular discount! It's super easy to sign up and you can do it online even right here.  If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me....the link is on my sidebar....and I'll be glad to answer them.  I check my email several times daily so I'll be super quick to get back to you.   Here's another view of this super cute project that was so easy to put together and so much fun!!!  I can't wait to my friends come over and I can say "why yes I did make that"...LOL!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment