Monday, May 6, 2013

By The Tide

Isn't this just one of the cutest cards you've ever seen?  My friend and neighbor saw it here and we couldn't wait to try it.  I must admit we started out trying to brayer the color on and I found that I have a lot to learn about brayering.....LOL!  We ended up sponging our island indigo and crumb cake on and found that super quick and easy and we both loved the results.  Our "white foam spots" are from flicking (I'm sure there is a technical term for that but.....) bleach on our cardstock and LOVE that look!!!!  At first there were just a few tiny spots but as the bleach went to work this is what we got!  The only stamp set we used is By the Tide.....I can't believe I waited so long to order this set.  It is a huge stamp set for the price!  I am loving it.  So many different looks you can get!  This card doesn't even use the super cute lobster, seahorse or fish!  We heat embossed all the writing in white and added a strip of burlap and what a cute card we ended up with!!!  So doing these techniques again!!!  Don't forget to check out the retiring stamps and accessories here .  The accessories are selling out fast and only this month to get your order in for any stamp sets that are retiring, too!  The new catalog goes live May 31st!!!!  Just wait until you see the new in colors!!!!!  AMAZING!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment