Monday, May 27, 2013

Mojo Monday Challenge

 
I finally found time to play along with Mojo Monday's Challenge although I'm too late to participate this week.  I just recently ordered the Best of Flowers stamp set and I LOVE it!  I stamped these beauties in marina mist (one of my all time favorite blues) and old olive.  I just used my markers to ink up my stamp so I could get both colors on one stamp.  I'm still amazed how easy it is to do this!  That gorgeous patterned paper is from the Beau Chateau DSP which is retiring....don't forget to go check out all the deals on the retiring accessories and the clearance rack before they are all gone!  The new catalog starts in just a few days!  Stampin Up is letting us order early this year since the 1st falls on the weekend so we can begin ordering on the 31st of May (that sentiment on the card above is from one of the new hostess sets that is full of wonderful sentiment stamps in that gorgeous font).  


No comments:

Post a Comment