Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Ok....Ok....Just One More.... for Now!


 
I know you are probably getting anxious for me to move on to another stamp set ..... I promise this is the last one for a little while at least.  I have a couple of other projects to share that don't involve By the Tide ... LOL!  This card is one that we made last week at my stamp and stack...I have so much fun having ladies come over and stamp with me!  For this project I wish I could say this was an original idea but alas I saw it on guess where.....pinterest.  Here is the post from the original.  I used some inexpensive muslin fabric to stamp on and the sentiment is placed in one of Stampin Up's Soda Pop Tops.  I don't know what it is about flattening a soda pop top with my big shot that is so much fun but everyone at my stamp and stack agreed that it was a great stress reliever....LOL!  There are so many fun things you can do with these!  I will share a necklace I made soon.  A couple of the ladies were playing around with the smaller size (one on this project above is the larger size) and as I watched them work I thought what a super cute charm bracelet we could make with those!  Probably someone out there as done that already but if so, I haven't seen it yet.  I'm working on one now....I'll be sure to share when I get it completed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment