Monday, February 25, 2019

All for You


I don't know why I don't use my vellum more as I LOVE the look!  This gorgeous floral from the All for You stamp set in the new Occasions Catalog was stamped in Versamark and then embossed with white embossing powder.  I colored the image from the back side with my amazing Stampin Blends markers in Daffodil Delight and Old Olive.  This technique gives such a beautiful soft look!  I paired it with a piece of designer series paper in the brights collection and some of this gorgeous polka dot tulle ribbon in whisper white.  The greeting was stamped with a stamp also from the All for You stamp set and then cut out with a framelit from the Stitched Shapes framelits set.  Here is a closer look:



Purchase this stamp set and the stitched shapes framelits and you earn a free level 1 Sale-A-Bration item!!  For every $50 purchase you earn one freebie from the level 1 items and with every $100 purchase you earn two level 1 items or one level 2 item (check out that Lasting Lily stamp set) or order $150 in product and earn the salebration items but also stamping rewards!  Any order over $150 starts earning stamping rewards and earns monies that you can spend on special hostess sets or any items out of the annual or occasions catalog that you choose.  

Thought this sunny sweet card might bring a little "spring" into your day!  I'm so ready for warmer temps!!  If you would like to place an order or just get together and stamp, please let me know!  Thanks and Happy Crafting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment