Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Paper Pumpkin Extra


Here is a sweet card I made from the stamp set that came with this month's Paper Pumpkin.  Love this little teacup planter!!  I used Bermuda Bay cardstock and a print in Bermuda Bay from the Brights Designer Series Paper.  I also used Bermuda Bay mini chevron ribbon that I just purchased off the clearance rack recently (be sure to check there regularly for some great deals).  I colored the image with my favorite Stampin Blends!!  Love how Stampin Up has everything you need to make a project from start to finish and all coordinating!!  The sweet sentiment is from the Sale-A-Bration freebie set called Lasting Lily.

If you haven't signed up for Paper Pumpkin this is a great time to do so as if you sign up by March 10 you will get a special birthday celebration kit!  This kit includes not one but TWO stamp sets!!  These kits just keep getting better and better!  You always get a stamp set and an ink spot and all the product you need to make the projects plus there are almost always plenty of left overs to make other things plus you can always use the stamps on other projects!


I would love it if you sign up with me as your demonstrator.  You can use my link here.   Plus if you prepay you can earn Sale-A-Bration items!!!  If you want to go the prepay option please purchase here.  You will receive an email with a code to enter at the first link to begin your subscription.  Clear as mud???  If you have any questions, please just send me an email and I'll get right back to you.  I am usually able to check my emails several times a day.

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment