Sunday, February 24, 2019

It's Been Too Long!!!






WOW!!!  It's been a really long time since I've posted anything.  My hubby retired and we moved to Indiana.  My boys are now in college and I have one about to start middle school.....where has the time gone?

Just wanted to hop on here and say that I am still around and I am still a Stampin Up demonstrator and this is the best time to stock up on supplies as it is Sale-A-Bration!!  With every $50 you order you can pick something out of the level 1 Sale-A-Bration items for free or with every $100 you order you can pick two level 1 or one level 2 Sale-A-Bration items.  This goes through the end of March!

I just received this Lasting Lily stamp set (pictured above) and I can't wait to share some of the projects I've cased from pinterest!!

It is also the best time to join as a demonstrator!  If you sign up during Sale-A-Bration you get $175 of your choice of products for $99 and free shipping!!!  There is also another option that includes an awesome tote with your kit and it costs $129.  There are no strings so if you want to just sign up to take advantage of the super sweet deal on the kit you can do that, plus then you get your demonstrator discount!  If you haven't met your minimum sales by the end of your first full quarter (end of June) then you just go into pending and then you can just drop your demonstrator status.  You never know though you may well find that you are meeting the minimums and want to continue on!!!  New annual catalog comes out in June!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment