Friday, September 27, 2019

Harvest Hellos


I finally found some time to clean up my craft area enough to make a project!  I knew when I saw this Birch background stamp that I would love it and I do!!  I see myself using it all the time!  That cute polka dot piece was made using the Basic Pattern Decorative Masks and I just used the sponge dauber to add the color!  So easy!  What a great way to make your own patterned papers in whatever colors you want.  Those cute pumpkins were made using the new Harvest Hellos stamp set and the Apple Builder punch.  If you want to order them both then use this link to get a special bundle code and save 10%.  This cute set not only makes these cute pumpkins but also apples....hence the name of the punch!  The sentiment is from one of my favorite stamp sets Country Home and I cut it out using the Ornate Frame Dies.  The little curly "q's" are just really thin strips of cardstock that I curled around my paper piercer.  Hope you are having a wonderful fall!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment