Wednesday, September 4, 2019

New Holiday Catalog Live & DSP Special!!!!


So excited to let you know the new holiday catalog is live now and it is GORGEOUS!!!  It's packed full of products for Halloween, Fall and Christmas even New Year's!  So many goodies!!  PLUS Stampin Up is having a special this month on select Designer Series Paper Kits....buy 3 get 1 FREE!!!  There are so many wonderful papers!  You can see all the choices in this special on my site here.  Here is just one project that Stampin Up shared with us and I can't wait to make one!


Isn't that gorgeous!!!  Love all of the products in this nautical suite!!!  If you would like to make this, I'd love to have you join me in creating this fun project!  If you aren't in my area, just message me and I'll help you figure out what you need to make this at your home and maybe you can have friends over and make it together where you live, too!  I LOVE making crafts with my friends!  Such a fun time and so awesome to see how everyone puts their own creative spin on things!  If you need me, I'll be walking around outside trying to find the perfect little branch for this home decor...LOL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment