Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Celebrate Today

 
I enjoy looking at all the talented stampers' blogs and pinterest so much I can hardly get myself in my craft room!  LOL!  I have so much fun making these cards but I have to admit I am just in awe of all the creative people out there to the point that I hardly ever have to do the planning as there are so many fun things I want to try that I've seen someone else make that I could craft 24 hours a day for the next year and not make them all....he he he!  This card is no exception....the very talented Connie over at Simply Simple Stamping is one of my favorites and I love her new video series called flash cards.  She has some gorgeous cards that come together so quickly and easy... you will be amazed at how quickly you can put a project like this together.  Here is the tutorial for this one.  This sentiment is from the Perfectly Penned Sentiment set and it is one of the sets that Stampin Up has started a pilot program with to see how well breaking up the set and selling individual stamps goes over.  The stamps from this set are $4.95 or $5.95.  Please feel free to email me if you are interested in more information about those or if you have any questions at all.
 
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment