Friday, October 26, 2012

Snowflake Tag

 
I had a really hard time getting a picture that really shows this tag in it's real beauty!  I used the Two Tags Die to make the actual tag out of whisper white cardstock and stamped it in Baja Breeze with the En Francais Background stamp.  The next layer was made with the Snow Festival Designer Series Paper.  I used the new Snow Flurry Bigz Die to cut 2 of the large snowflakes and I embossed them with the Square Lattice Folder to make it pop.  Some Baja Breeze Seam Binding ribbon to make a bow and some baker's twine to hang it from and that's it.  So is everyone as excited as I am about the Stampin Up Monday sale?  Don't forget you can participate in the Craft Us Crazy Challenge and get an additional 10% discount from me personally so stack that with the 15% off stamp sale on Monday and it is Merry Christmas to us!!! 

1 comment:

  1. Your tag is soooo lovely! So nice of you to sponsor Craft Us Crazy. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete