Thursday, October 25, 2012

Craft Us Crazy Challenge...Let's get the Party started!

I am so excited to be sponsoring the Craft Us Crazy Challenge!  My sweet friend Jeri has this awesome challenge going on over at her blog Craft Us Crazy and the challenge is to use black as a dominant color on your project and/or a party theme!  This challenge runs from October 25 through Noveber 7 so you have plenty of time to play along!  I can't wait to send the lucky winner this prize:
 
 
I wish everyone could win this stamp set and coordinating punch but alas I haven't won the lottery, however, everyone that participates in Jeri's challenge will get 10% off any Stampin Up goodies they order from me during this challenge.  It is open to everyone everywhere, however, if you are not in the USA, please email me so that we can look into the shipping possibilities.  You can order direct through my stampin up site here and then I will paypal you the discount back or you can just email me your order and I will place it for you and then you can just paypal me the discounted total. 
 
 


Here are a couple of little projects I made using that super versatile punch and the Party This Way stamp set.  Can't wait to see your projects for this challenge!!!


3 comments:

  1. I do love your cards kim!!
    such great stamps and punches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely of you to sponsor us t CRAFT US CRAZY ..and love your card hugx sassxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cards and this punch/stamp set! What a great prize!

    ReplyDelete