Sunday, October 14, 2012

Ornament Keepsakes Bag

 
 
Can I just say I'm having so much fun with this Ornament Keepsakes Bundle?!!!  I know you've heard me say before that I LOVE when stamps and punches/framelits coordinate!!!  Well....this is the ultimate coordinating set!!  All the ornaments in this set are stunning and add so much to any project.  As you can see here I really didn't do much work on this project.  A couple of Top Note die cuts and three ornaments and wa la!!  I have a really elegant gift bag!  Here is a side view:
 
 
 
I just took one of the glassine bags that came in my Ghoulish Googlies Stamp Bundle and cut it down just a little and adhered a top note die cut to each side.  The ornament was constructed by just folding each ornament in half and then adhering them together on the sides.  I apologize for not posting about this awesome special that is going on for the month of October.....I can't believe it is already the middle of the month!  This special is good through this month so you do still have time to take advantage of this AMAZING special!  Stampin Up is saying Merry Christmas early this year so that you will have time to use this gift on your holiday projects for this holiday season and more!  What it amounts to is that you purchase either the Ornament Keepsakes Stamp set and the Candlelight Christmas Specialty Designer Series Paper or the ALREADY DISCOUNTED Ornament Keepsakes Stamp set and framelits bundle and the Candlelight Christmas Speciality Designer Series Paper then you will recieve a FREE Festive paper Piercing Pack!!!  This paper piercing pack is a set of 3 templates:  one coordinates with the ornament keepsakes framelits one that coordinates with the windows framelits, and one that coordinates with the labels collection.  Here are the details:
 
 
 
I apologize as I'm having trouble enlarging this image so that you can see it large enough to read it.  You can easily see the details on my SU site here.  Stampin Up also has another promotion going on through January 2, 2013.  You have the option now to purchase single sentiment stamps from the Word Play, Perfectly Penned and Seasonal Sayings stamp sets.  These individual stamps run in price from about 4.95 to 6.95.  Please email me if you have any questions about any products and I'll be more than happy to answer them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment