Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Christmas in the Heart

 
Tonight I'm having some friends over to make some projects and one of the "stations" is going to be tags, hence, why you've seen me posting so many tags.  I wanted to have lots of samples to "jumpstart" their creativity...lol!  I just got this beautiful stamp in the mail Monday and I couldn't wait to play with it.  It's called Heart of Christmas and it is a single stamp with a lot of punch!  I love the fonts and the shape of it all!  I just cut out another tag with my favorite Two Tags die and stamped it with En Francais in Raspberry Ripple.  I cut it out with one of the Labels framelits.  I then added some Raspberry Ripple ribbon in a "pleated" fashion....super easy and actually pretty quick to put together. 


No comments:

Post a Comment