Saturday, November 17, 2012

Wine Bottle Tag


 I had a really hard time getting a good photo of this but I hope you can get the idea!  It really is super cute IRL....I had some ladies over for a stamp and stack the other night and we made these...everyone loved them.  So super easy to do but it sure dresses up a gift.  I used More Merry Messages for the sentiments.  I also used the Labels Collection Framelits and the Scallop Punch for this cute tag.  Stampin Up has so many fun things going on right now....check out this fun new product:

How cool is that?  I love the idea of putting them on things that have a story you don't want to forget like antiques or things that you have inherited and you want the kids to remember later why that something is special.  They are $7.95 for 10 tags (item #129723).



No comments:

Post a Comment