Monday, November 12, 2012

Christmas Tree Tag

 
This tag is made using one of the single stamps offered through Stampin Up for a limited time.  This is the Christmas Lodge tree stamp and I LOVE it!  I haven't even added any bling to it and I'm not sure I will....I like the rustic countryish look as it is!  This is one quick and easy tag!  I used the Two Tags Die to cut the tag out and then stamped the tree off center and added my sentiment from Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set.  I used some gingham ribbon from my stash to just solidfy that countryish look I was going for.  Check out the individual stamps here as Stampin Up has taken some of their awesome stamp sets and broken them up so that you can buy them individually PLUS there are some never before seen ones, too!  These are only available this way through January 2...Stampin Up is doing a sort of pilot program to see how popular this option is.  I hope we see more in the coming year!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment