Monday, November 16, 2009

The Greeting Farm Challenge

This sweet little witch is the image I chose to work with for the 2nd part of The Greeting Farm Where the Wild Things Are challenge. The challenge this week is to work with this sketch by Cindy Haffner (love her work!) and to use a digi image or a stamp by Marina Neira. The winner gets to be the guest designer next month!!! Now I know Halloween is past and we are all looking forward to Thanksgiving but....this little witch is too cute and I still have some of my awesome Basic Grey Eerie papers so......now I'm ahead for next year!! I colored "Penny Witch" with my copics and used my nesties to cut out some circles and then added some bling and it was just that easy. These images are sooooo..... fun to work with as Marina has worked in the shading in the image so it is wonderful for someone like me who can never decide where exactly I want to add my shading. She has already worked it all out and all I have to do is add my touches!

No comments:

Post a Comment