Monday, November 2, 2009

Spread the Love for Jaimie

Here is the card I am sending to Jaimie. If you haven't heard about this little 11 year old girl and the tragedy that happened please go read more here . You will also find the address on this blog to send your cards to as I'm sure when you read her story you will want to send her something, too. I made this a while back when I was playing around and trying out for a design team. I just thought it was fun and whimsical and I hope it will bring a smile to Jaimie's face!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, I'm sure that Jaimie will love it. Thank you so much for joining in our hop and making a card to help spread some love! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is precious, Kim! Thank you for being a part of this special cause! You're a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very cute - love the colors you've used! Thanks for visiting my blog and for creating a card for Jaimie.

    ReplyDelete