Friday, November 6, 2009

Sew Many Cards - Friday Freebie!!!


Isn't this little frog toad-ily sweet? Guess what? You can have this image for free today - go on over to Sew Many Cards and pick it up! Angela hasn't made an image I didn't love yet! This image could be used for so many things! I think I'll do a cute pink castle theme next time I use him as if we are just waiting for the princess to kiss him! If you enlarge the image you can see my stamp on the circle says "pucker up". I used a Mojo Monday sketch for this one but I don't have the number. I love that site - if you haven't been over there it is so.... worth a visit! Having a sketch to go by makes card making so much easier. Enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. How cute is this?!? I love it. I got my freebie friday email from Angela and your card was featured there. I think that's so neat. Adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, iage is so cute. Trish:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, Kim! This is one frog that is cute enough to kiss!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw he is so cute,great card.
    Thank you for your comment on my blog.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. adorable Kim!!!
    fun sentiment, great job!!!
    Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete