Monday, June 4, 2012

Best Dad Ever


Isn't that the cutest idea?  I wish I could take credit for it but, of course, I copied it from pinterest....love that site....so much inspiration there!  Anywho....not sure if this person came up with the idea but pinterest took me here.  I apologize but I used some retired papers and cardstock for this one as I was just playing around to see what I could come up with.  I have to say I do really LOVE this idea and talk about quick and easy.   The "bowties" are made from the pennant punch and I used my 3/4" circle punch for the centers.  The sentiment is from a current set called Best Dad Ever (betcha wouldn't have guessed that...lol).  You can purchase that set here



2 comments:

  1. It looks fab .. and i love the colours
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT. what a great idea. Really nice colors.

    ReplyDelete